Stay Safe, while being real cute, with our Koyasan Face Mask!
This vibrant pattern is part of our Okunoin paining, a study of the beautiful landscape of the Koyasan community on Mt. Koya, Japan. It was one of the most spiritual places I’ve ever been, and home to the holiest cemeteries in Japan, Okunoin. It was a blessing to spend a few days with the Shingon Esoteric Buddhist monks, participate in their meditations and rituals, and hear their stories about their beliefs.
- Front Side 100% Cotton Koyasan pattern
- Back Side 100% Cotton Eclipse pattern
- Thread count: 133 x 72
- Textiles are produced using ecologically-safe Ultra-Color technology
- Machine Washable DELICATE Cycle COLD or Tap Temperature
- DO NOT MACHINE DRY- Hang dry only
- Iron after drying to reestablish pleats
We try to keep our face masks in stock, but make these all in house and are sometimes between batches. We will reach out after order placement to confirm shipping dates.